Without a Net: Middle Class and Homeless (With Kids) in America
“Refreshingly candid – Without A Net shows how frighteningly easy it can be for an ordinary, nonsubstance-abusing middleclass woman and devoted mother to find herself unable to afford a place to live.”
– Los Angeles Times Book Review
“[Kennedy’s] sense of humor, ingenuity, and refreshing refusal to blame others for her mistakes won me over, and I quickly found myself rooting for her to succeed.”
– Elle Magazine
“A beautiful, heartfelt, and wonderful book.”
– Dorothy Allison, author of Bastard Out of Carolina
Research shows that a ketogenic diet can help you lose weight, boost your energy levels, and feel healthier. Keto in 28 is a complete plan that shows you how to succeed on the ketogenic diet, with weekly menus, delicious recipes, and complete diet guidance. It’s your key to achieving ketosis and transforming how you eat.
Go beyond other keto books with:
- 28 days of planned meals―Cut carbs and curb sugar cravings with four weeks of detailed keto recipes for every meal, complete with nutrition information.
- A quick keto primer―Learn what to expect with an overview of the keto diet, the science behind it, and the foods to embrace and avoid.
- Keto kitchen advice―Find suggestions on altering the menus to your taste and stocking your kitchen with ketogenic diet staples.
Discover the keto 28 day meal plan cookbook that helps you jump into a healthier diet and lifestyle.